February 10, 2010

Wednesday




Pictures: My Scandinavian Retreat
Pictures also lead to their sources.

I stumbled upon this wonderful blog today and read it all. Having spent my entire childhood, more than half my life, in the Swedish archipelago (which looks just as lovely on the Norwegian side by the way) my heart just melts when I see this bedroom view and all pictures of modern Scandinavian summer cottages. The interiors are just as inspiring. The cottages have very smart solutions for small spaces. Applies to us living in old houses with lots of unused weird spaces too. I got so many nice ideas for bunk beds and attic storage which I think about a lot these days. And the blog owner is so talented. Don't miss it.

5 comments:

vala.... said...

þúsund þakkir fyrir linkinn....

Scandinavian Retreat said...

Thans so much for your link and kind words :) I´m looking forward to going through your blog - it looks very promising!

reykjavik fragments said...

Vala, flottar myndir hjá þér og gaman að sjá að það sé til önnur "íslendigablogg" það eru svo rosa mörg sænsk blogg alsstaðar :-)

Pippi, I'm so glad you found the post! I always feel bad about how bad I am at letting people know when I blog but I try to link everything back to it's owners.

famapa said...

jag är så himla glad att jag hittat hit. så mycket underbart ögongodis! tack!

reykjavik fragments said...

tack famapa :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails