November 24, 2009

Tuesday



I make the same mistake every year. I go to check out the Habitat Christmas decorations and I think that you can do so without buying anything at all. I always fail. These Herbert spice jars are now mine. I'll post my new Christmas lights I wasn't supposed to buy either soon. In Iceland they don't use advent stars or advent lights as much as we do in Sweden although we have that tradition here as well. Most people hang Christmas light sets in their windows in stead and we do so as early as possible. Some of my neighbours have had theirs up for weeks. I kind of forgive them though because the winters can be very dark and dull here. As long as they don't have blinking Santas or rein deers my opinion is many light sets can be pretty all round.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails